Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sitting Up

Mommy is trying to have me practice sitting up more, I can sit up, but usually end up falling forward after just a few seconds. Last week when I visited my friends Beckett and Sam, Beckett has a boppy pillow that his mommy has him use to sit up. I got to try it and mommy thought that I should get one too so I could practice sitting up more. Mommy and I went to Target and she is very happy to say she found one for half the price of what they were selling for. So she bought it and I've been using it all week. I am working on sitting up and the boppy really helps me!
Look at me sitting up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the boppy!! I can't imagine not having one (or three!)

Nolan looked a little terrified of Elmo saying bye....