Sunday, June 29, 2008

Helping Daddy

Yesterday we had a busy day. First we went to Verizon so that mommy and daddy could get new cell phones. I was fascinated by all the phones and wanted to touch them all and put them in my mouth. Lots of people came up to me and smiled and said I was very cute and many people asked mommy & daddy if I was always this content. Of course I am!!! Then we went to Target and I got a new car seat!! I haven't sat in it yet but it looks very comfortable. Mommy & daddy wanted to get me a new car seat because on Thursday we're leaving to go to South Dakota to see my grandpa and grandma! I'm very excited. Daddy has been telling me all about the farm that he grew up on and I get to go see it! So because of the long trip and that I've outgrown my old one, I got a new car seat. Then we came home and I took a little nap and then woke up and helped daddy put together his father's day gift. Mommy and I got him a tool chest so that he could organize his tools and have them in one place. ((Daddy said it might be more of a gift for mommy than for him....)) But I got to go down in our basement for the first time and that was exciting. Mommy said it's going to be a busy week packing and getting things ready for our trip. But I'm all set to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are excited to see you again Nolan! And Beckett wants to check out your car seat... I'm dragging my feet on getting him the next one up.

See you soon!