Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Fun Outside
Yesterday after my three hour nap, mommy gave me my lunch and then she and I went for a walk. Mommy said it was a little warmer than she thought and there wasn't a good breeze. We didn't go for a long walk but it was good to get outside. After our walk mommy took pictures of me in my stroller in front of my house. Then I watched mommy water her flowers. It was fun to be outside but it was nice to get back into our air conditioned house! On Sunday my Aunty Chelle left to go back to Fargo but I got to go outside and swing with her and that was fun. It was cooler out that day so I was outside a lot. I think I'm starting to like that!!
Swinging in the sun!
Outside on our front porch.
I'm ready to play baseball! ((But I kept pulling my hat off, mommy says we won't wear this one again when we go outside.))
Mommy took this by someones yard on our walk yesterday. She pushed me right up on the grass and took this picture. I hope no one was looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD ALOT OF FUN IN YOUR STROLLER. DID YOU SEE ALOT OF THINGS WHEN YOU AND MOMMY WENT FOR A WALK. LOVE YA. PAPA AND GRANDMA
Post a Comment